State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 – 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers post in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-01-2018 to 04-02-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below through jobnewassam.org
- 1 STATE BANK OF INDIA NOTIFICATION 2018
- 2 SBI RECRUITMENT 2018 –121 SPECIALIST OFFICERS POSTS APPLY ONLINE
- 3 SBI 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts Vacancy Details:
- 4 SBI Special Officer Age Limit 2018
- 5 SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Educational Qualification:
- 6 Application Fee for SBI Specialist Officer
- 7 CAREER SBI JOB VACANCY
- 8 Apply Procedure For SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment:
- 9 SBI Important Dates:
- 10 Important Link
STATE BANK OF INDIA NOTIFICATION 2018
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. State Bank of India has just released a recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre (SBI PO 2018-19) Officers vacancies. There are hundreds of candidates in our country, who desire to grab an opportunity in the banking sector and the new SBI Jobs 2018 is a great chance to make their dream come true. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification.
SBI RECRUITMENT 2018 –121 SPECIALIST OFFICERS POSTS APPLY ONLINE
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 121
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
SBI 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
- Manager (Credit Analyst): 35 Posts
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst): 30 Posts
- Manager (Asset Management): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Asset Management): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting): 05 Posts
- Manager (Business Development, Marketing): 20 Posts
- Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management): 01 Post
- Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 04 Posts
- Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Debit Card Business): 01 Post
- Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Digital Banking): 01 Post
- Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Education Loan): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: CITU: 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Operation): 01 Post
- Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management): 08 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management): 01 Post
- Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
- Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager-Technology): 01 Post
SBI Special Officer Age Limit 2018
Candidates age limit should be between 25 to 35 years for Manager, 25-38 years for Chief Manager as on 30-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules. For detailed age limit refer the notification.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have CA or MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree (2 Years Full Time Regular Course) in Finance recognized/ approved by Govt bodies/ AICTE for post-1 to6, CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Finance (2 Years Full Time Regular Course) for post-7, MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Rural Marketing/ Rural Management/ PG in Agriculture (2 years Full time Regular Course) recognized/ approved by Govt bodies/ AICTE for post-8 & 9 with relevant post qualification experience. For more details refer the notification.
Application Fee for SBI Specialist Officer
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) ₹ 600/- for General and OBC candidates, 100/- (Intimation charge only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
CAREER SBI JOB VACANCY
Recruitment SBI Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. SBI invites online applications for the following Specialist Officers (SO) post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.sbi.co.in
Apply Procedure For SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers from 16-01-2018 to 04-02-2018 & send their online application along with self attested photocopies of relevant certificates, Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee, the envelope should be super scribed with “Post Serial No.—— and Name of the Post applied for—–” by post to State Bank of India) Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” on or before 12-02-2018.
SBI Important Dates:
Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-02-2018
Last date for printing your application: 19-02-2018
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 12-02-2018