Gauhati University (GU) TDC Online Form Fill up 2017: GU Online Examination Form Fill up for T.D.C. 1st (Arrear), 3rd (Regular & Arrear) and 5th (Regular & Arrear) Semester, 2017. Gauhati University Online Examination Form Fill up for T.D.C. 1st (Arrear), 3rd (Regular & Arrear) and 5th (Regular & Arrear) Semester, 2017. Gauhati University Form fillup 2017- It is hereby informed to you all that the examination form fill up process for the students (except IDOL scheme) of B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, 1st(Arrear, Repeat & Drop out), 3rd, (Regular, Arrear, & Repeat) and 5th (Regular & Arrear )semester Examination,2017 will be done through online system. The online form fill up gate way has already been opened. The last date for filling up the examination forms is 30th October, 2017.
- 1 Read More: Gauhati University (GU) TDC 1st Sem Regular Online Form Fill up 2017
- 2 GU Exam Form Fill up 2017
- 3 Gauhati University TDC Exam Form Fill up process of filling the form, following points may kindly be noted very carefully.
- 4 Read More: Gauhati University (GU) TDC 1st Sem Regular Online Form Fill up 2017
- 5 Gauhati University (GU) TDC Online Form Fill up Important Dats
- 6 How to apply Gauhati University TDC Exam Form Fill up
- 7 Read More: Gauhati University (GU) TDC 1st Sem Regular Online Form Fill up 2017
- 8 Download Gauhati University (GU)Exam Form fill up 2017 Notification & Application www.guexamform.com
GU Exam Form Fill up 2017
Gauhati University (GU) Is Going To Publish Undergraduate or Postgraduate Exam Date Sheet For Semester Exam. University Conduct Exam In Odd And Even Semester. Odd Semester (1st 3rd 5th) Exam held In Jan or Feb Month. And Even Semester (2nd 4th 6th) Examination Conduct In July Month. Now Candidates Who is Studying In Guwahati University And Waiting For BA BSc BCom Arrear Exam Date, Download PDF File Of Exam Routine. candidates
Gauhati University TDC Exam Form Fill up process of filling the form, following points may kindly be noted very carefully.
- Filling of the examination form through online can be done by the students themselves. However to avoid any difficulty, initiatives can be taken by the colleges, so that the entire process can be done in the colleges itself. Principals are requested to arrange for the same.
- Students may be asked to have a print out of the form after the filling is completed.
- After filling the form a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter. Principals are requested for the necessary arrangement to collect the respective fees from the students.
- The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar with the last semester examinations held in April-May, 2017.
- The form fill up for the students under IDOL scheme will remain same as in the last session i.e. preparation of consolidated statement through excel sheet. Colleges have to submit 3 sets (Hard Copy) of the consolidated statements in the format supplied in the last semester examination.
- Colleges have to deposit the Examination Fees, Semester- wise , stream wise, and batch wise (Arrear, Repeat, Drop out each separately) through RTGS to Gauhati University SBI Account (A/c No.-10243124298, IFS Code-SBIN0002060, and MICR Code-781002015) and to submit all the fees payment documents in a separate envelope to the Dy. Controller of examinations, Gauhati University.
- Date for filling up the examination forms for TDC semester-I (Regular batch) will be notified separately.
- No examination form and fees will be accepted from the Students in the Gauhati University office.
- Some of the colleges have not yet deposited the affiliation fees/ permission fees etc. to the University. It is therefore requested to clear the outstanding fees before submission of Examination forms and fees. A clearance certificate from the Affiliation Branch against clearing of affiliation/permission/renewal fees for the subjects being offered in the college is to be submitted along with the submission of fees details.
- Mere filling up of examination form does not ensure the candidates to get the chance to appear in the examination. Students must have at least 75 percentage of attendance which will be monitored by the Principals.
- Colleges will be provided an individual user id & password by the University. Principals are requested to send an email to [email protected] for collecting the same.
- Colleges have to update the fees details of the students and to verify the online forms submitted by their students. Only after verification each form has to be approved and to submit to the University for further processing.
- Students of 5th Semester having arrear subjects in 1st Semester will be allowed to appear in any one of the two Semesters.
- The application will run efficiently in following most used browsers as mentioned in the footer of the application.
- Chrome (Version 40+)
- Firefox (Version 40+)
- IE (Version 9+)
15. For any assistance please write the details in the Help desk.
16. The URL for Student Portal: http://guexamform.com/
17. The URL for College Portal : http://guexamform.com/college/
Gauhati University (GU) TDC Online Form Fill up Important Dats
- Last Date of Form Submission by the student is 30th Oct,2017.
- Last date of Payment Update & Approval by the college is 31st October,2017.
- Last date of Downloading Final Application Form (after College Approval) by the student is 1st Nov,2017.
How to apply Gauhati University TDC Exam Form Fill up
> Log on to Gauhati University Online Form Fill up page at official website http://guexamform.com
>> Students are advised to open Notification & application form
>> Fill your academic qualification and other related information as per the instructions
>> Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
>> Complete the Gauhati University Form with the essential data.
>> Check the Details before Submitting.
>> Take a print out of Gauhati University Exam Form Fill up 2017 application form
Download Gauhati University (GU)Exam Form fill up 2017 Notification & Application www.guexamform.com