RBI Recruitment 2018- Apply Online for 166 Officers in Grade ‘B’ posts: Reserve Bank of Indian (RBI) hs published recruitment notification for 166 Officers in Grade ‘B’ vacancies. Interested candidates may apply by 03.07.2018. RBI is inviting applications for the positions of Officers in Grade ‘B’. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via JobNewsAssam.org
Apply Mode: Online
- 1 Reserve Bank of Indian Vacancy Details 2018
- 2 Download Job News Assam Android App
Reserve Bank of Indian Vacancy Details 2018
1. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- General
No of posts: 127
Qualification: Candidates must have a 10th, 12th, Bachelor degree, Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
2. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- DEPR*
No of posts: 22
Qualification: Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in all semesters/years from. Candidates must have passed from recognized University or Institute.
3. Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- [email protected]
No of posts: 17
Qualification: Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
Candidates must have M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
Candidates must have Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
Note: SC, ST and PWD candidates having a second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years in Master’s Degree examination or equivalent recognized qualifications are eligible to apply.
RBI Officer Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organized by: RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
Examination Name: RBI Officer 2018
Exam Mode: Online
Name of Posts: RBI Officer Grade B
Total Number of Vacancies: 166
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: rbi.org.in
Age limit RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2018:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
- PH + OBC: 13 years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 years
For all other details such as eligibility criteria, reservation of vacancies, scheme of selection, submission of on-line application. other Instructions and date of examinations for DEPR/DSIM, please refer to the detailed advertisement to be published on the Bank’s website (www.rbl.org.in) on July 3, 2018 and In the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar issue dated July 14, 2018/Subsequent Issue.
How to Apply Online for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, Candidates will have to visit the official website of RBI – www.rbi.org.in
- Read full Official RBI Officer Grade B Notification 2018
- Read Full Instructions to apply online
- Check Eligibility Criteria
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill all the Required Details such as Candidate’s details, Photograph, Signature, Examination Center, Application fee, etc.
- Pay the application fee
- submit the application form on or before the last date
- Do not forget to take printout of RBI Grade B Application form 2018 for future use
Important Date RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2018:
- Online Apply Start: 03-07-2018
- Last Date: 23-07-2018
Download Recruitment Notification (Available Soon)
Apply Online (Available Soon)